Friday, June 20, 2008

preparing for tokyo!

My staff team and I are making the final preparations for our Epic Tokyo Summer Project. It's been a bit crazy seeing things becoming a reality. But I don't think it'll all be real until we are actually there!

Last night, a few of our team members and staff who are from southern Cali got together in Orange County at Yogurtland to meet each other. Here is a pic from that excursion:


From left to right around the table, this is Kris, Albert, Josh (staff), Wilson, Jon, Vivian (staff), Grace, Lyndsey, Brendan (my brother, not going with us to Japan), and me (staff).

We had a great time getting to know one another, talking about our fears and expectations, and telling some fun stories over our pay-by-weight cups of yogurt and toppings.

I should be posting more blogs as we get ready for Japan, and while we are there I will keep you updated regularly since I know there will be lots to tell!

No comments: